Sunday, January 1, 2012

Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu!

I couldn't find a new year-sy photo, but here's
a small wish for you: I wish that you'll be like a flower, or to
be specific, morning glory, blooming in the new year.
Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu! (Happy New Year). It's a brand new year and gosh, time really passed by quickly. It seems like I just entered IB and now, I'll be getting my results in 5 days time! But sadly, time is too kind to me and I still look like a 13 year old.

I actually have only one, maybe two resolutions for the new year:

1. Make a Blog Button. I actually have a design and a picture ready, I just have to put it together. And figure out how to do that. Hmm... I suppose I should set a deadline of End of March.

2. Write more. Reading more isn't much of a problem, but I'd like to write more. Even if I don't show anyone what I write, this is still a good way to improve my writing and grammar skills.

The rest of the non-blog related resolutions... are not in existence yet. I'm not very big on resolutions, because I tend to forget this kind of things, so...

Let's start the year with good news: Today, one of the uncles in Church (he takes care of the Church bookshop)gave me a bag with 20+ books, definitely enough to last at least a month. Since I probably won't be able to keep all of them, I'll most likely be giving them away when I'm done (sorry, only to people in Singapore and surrounding).
Well, have fun in the new year everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^