Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

This is the last unread book that I own :/ But I shall be getting more (from the library! I don't plan to go to BookOff anytime soon. "plan" anyway). So, without further ado, here's my teaser:


" 'Well', he said at last, 'as I see it, there are two possibilities. Either you're daft, in which case I have to stick with you and get you back home safely, or you're not daft, in which case you're headed for a lot of trouble and I have to stick with you anyway.' " (page 252)


I just started this book (and I have quite a lot of ebooks to read), so I imagine a review will be only a week or so later. But what are you teasers?

2 comments :

  1. I loved this book! Great teaser choice! Here's my teaser, from a vintage western romance: Her Prairie Knight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tease. I loved this book, I listened to it on audio.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^