Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - The Germanicus Mosaic by Rosemary Rowe

I'm so excited for today's Teaser Tuesday because it's a teaser of a book that I've been looking for for a long time! I read this Roman mystery once, then forgot the title and author. All I knew was that I really enjoyed it. After much hunting, I think the series is the Libertus series by Rosemary Rowe. And it's only found at one library in Singapore ^^;

So today, I finally got my hands on three of the books! Here's my teaser:

"The question of the murder was settled to his satisfaction, perhaps. I was no so sure."(Page 170)

I'm really enjoying the book so far!

What are your teasers?

1 comment :

  1. It's so exciting to find a book you loved again. I have a few that qualify as "the ones that got away" myself.

    My teaser is at http://suziequint.blogspot.com/2014/08/tuesday-teaser-sacrificial-magic.html

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^