Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings

Since I'm back in Singapore, I can finally go to the libraries to check out books that I'd like to read, but not necessarily want to buy. There is a long list of books, but I couldn't find all of them. I did end up borrowing 10 books, so I guess I'll be pretty busy reading the next few days. (Finally, proper print books!)

One of these books are The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings.

My teaser:

"If I leave I will die. If I stay I will die."  (Page 170)

Wow, that's a Catch-22 situation.

Anyone who has read this book have an opinion on it?

And of course, what are your teasers this week?

3 comments :

  1. Love mysteries...and this one is new to me. Adding it! Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “THE FURIES”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering what the decision will be -- stay or leave?
    My Teaser is from WHERE OR WHEN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great story! Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Thanks for sharing!
    My Teaser.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^